The 2019 Northwest Meat Processors Association Convention
- Dates: March 28th-30th, 2019
- Location: Swinomish Casino & Lodge, Anacortes, WA
Come to the 2019 NWMPA convention for fellowship with others in the meat Industry, cured meats competition & awards, and a fun time of learning through the classes and education opportunities offered.
- Processor convention registration form — Download PDF | Download Word
- Vendor convention and booth registration form — Download PDF | Download Word
- Cured meat competition registration — Download PDF| Download Word
- Cured meat competition product processing and cooking schedule — Download PDF| Download Word
Some convention highlights this year include:
- Golfing – For golfers there will be a golf tournament at the 18 hole Swinomish Golf Links course on Thursday afternoon.
- Friday morning – Pre-convention workshop and plant tour at Del Fox Meats, in Stanwood, WA. Two mobile USDA mobile slaughter units will on site for touring and questions.
- Friday afternoon – A variety of sessions and we will also be presenting the roll out of a new apprenticeship program. Trade floor is open in the afternoon. Friday night we will have a barbecue dinner at the casino and socializing plus gift drawing.
- Saturday – Bring your best cured meat products for entry in the NW Cured Meat Championship. Lunch buffet is on the trade floor, morning sessions and free time Saturday afternoon after 3:00. Dinner and awards banquet Saturday evening.